Friday, May 2, 2008

Meet The Beatles!

Meet The Beatles! is the second Beatles' album released in the United States, despite the "first album" claim on its cover. Released on 20 January 1964, it was the first Capitol Records Beatles album. Capitol is a sister company to Parlophone, the Beatles British label, and both are subsidiaries of EMI.

Side one

1. The Beatles "I Want to Hold Your Hand"
2. The Beatles "I Saw Her Standing There"
3. The Beatles "This Boy"
4. The Beatles "It Won't Be Long"
5. The Beatles "All I've Got to Do"
6. The Beatles "All My Loving"

Side two

1. The Beatles "Don't Bother Me" (George Harrison)
2. The Beatles "Little Child"
3. The Beatles "Till There Was You" (Meredith Willson)
4. The Beatles "Hold Me Tight"
5. The Beatles "I Wanna Be Your Man"
6. The Beatles "Not a Second Time"

No comments: