Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Frank Sinatra My Way

My Way is an album by American singer Frank Sinatra, released in 1969.

The album is a collection of contemporary pop songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson", and The Beatles' "Yesterday", French songs such as "If You Go Away", and of course the anthemic title song "My Way", which effectively became Sinatra's theme song in this latter stage of his career.

1. Frank Sinatra "Watch What Happens" (Norman Gimbel, Michel Legrand) – 2:17
2. Frank Sinatra "Didn't We" (Jimmy Webb) – 2:55
3. Frank Sinatra "Hallelujah, I Love Her So" (Ray Charles) – 2:47
4. Frank Sinatra "Yesterday" (John Lennon, Paul McCartney) – 3:56
5. Frank Sinatra "All My Tomorrows" (Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen) – 4:35
6. Frank Sinatra "My Way" (Paul Anka, Claude François, Jacques Revaux, Gilles Thibault) – 4:35
7. Frank Sinatra "Manhã De Carnaval (A Day in the Life of a Fool)" (Luiz Bonfá, Carl Sigman) – 3:00
8. Frank Sinatra "For Once in My Life" (Ron Miller, Orlando Murden) – 2:50
9. Frank Sinatra "If You Go Away" (Jacques Brel, Rod McKuen) – 3:30
10. Frank Sinatra "Mrs. Robinson" (Paul Simon) – 2:55

No comments: