Magical Mystery Tour is the name of the album and double EP by the English rock band The Beatles, first released in late 1967.
It is also a one-hour television film that was originally aired, in black and white, in the UK in 1967. After critical and public response to the premiere proved negative, plans to air the film on ABC Television in the U.S. were cancelled, and Magical Mystery Tour didn't appear in the U.S. until 1976, as a theatrical release on the midnight movies and college circuits, both of which were mainly underground.
1. "Magical Mystery Tour" – 2:51 SAMPLE (122k)
* Featuring Mal Evans and Neil Aspinall on percussion, David Mason, Elgar Howarth, Roy Copestake and John Wilbraham on trumpets.
2. "The Fool on the Hill" – 3:00
* Featuring Christoper Taylor, Richard Taylor and Jack Ellory on flute.
* John Lennon and George Harrison on harmonicas
3. "Flying" (Lennon-McCartney-Harrison-Starkey) – 2:16
4. "Blue Jay Way" (Harrison) – 3:56
5. "Your Mother Should Know" – 2:29
6. "I Am the Walrus" – 4:36
* Featuring Sidney Sax, Jack Rothstein, Ralph Elman, Andrew McGee, Jack Greene, Louis Stevens, John Jezzard and Jack Richards on violins, Lionel Ross, Eldon Fox, Brian Martin and Terry Weil on cellos and Neil Sanders, Tony Tunstall and Morris Miller on horns, Peggie Allen, Wendy Horan, Pat Whitmore, Jill Utting, June Day, Sylvia King, Irene King, G. Mallen, Fred Lucas, Mike Redway, John O'Neill, F. Dachtler, Allan Grant, D. Griffiths, J. Smith and J. Fraser on backing vocals.
1. "Hello Goodbye" – 3:31
* Featuring Ken Essex, Leo Birnbaum on violas.
2. "Strawberry Fields Forever" – 4:10
* Featuring Mal Evans on percussion, Tony Fisher, Greg Bowen, Derek Watkins and Stanley Roderick on trumpets and John Hall, Derek Simpson, Norman Jones on cellos.
3. "Penny Lane" – 3:03
* Ray Swinfield, P. Goody, Manny Winters and Dennis Walton on flutes, Leon Calvert, Freddy Clayton, Bert Courtley and Duncan Campbell on trumpets, Dick Morgan and Mike Winfield on English horns, Frank Clarke on double bass and David Mason on piccolo trumpet.
4. "Baby You're a Rich Man" – 3:03
* Featuring Eddie Kramer on vibraphone.
5. "All You Need Is Love" – 3:48
* Featuring George Martin on piano, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Marianne Faithfull, Keith Moon, Eric Clapton, Pattie Boyd Harrison, Jane Asher, Mike McCartney, Graham Nash and wife, Gary Leeds and Hunter Davies on backing vocals, Sidney Sax, Patrick Halling, Eric Bowie and Jack Holmes on violins, Rex Morris and Don Honeywill on sax, David Mason and Stanley Woods on trumpets, Evan Watkins and Henry Spain on horns, Jack Emblow on accordion and Brian Martin on cello.