Wednesday, April 30, 2008

All Tomorrow's Party

(I'm Gonna) Run Away)
Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
I Love Rock N Roll (Blackheart, 1998)

No More
The Greenhornes
Sewed Soles (V2 Records, 2005)

Please Go Home
The Rolling Stones
Flowers (Abkco, 2002)

Sergio Leone
Dom Mariani and Majestic Kelp
Dom Mariani & The Majestic Kelp (Head Records, 2003)

Wade In The Water
Ramsey Lewis Trio
Time Flies (Narada, 2004)

(Ain’t That) Good News
Les Paul (with Jeff Beck & Sam Cooke)
American Made World Played (Capitol, 2005)

I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
The Beatles
Beatles For Sale (EMI, 1964)

Light of Love
All Tomorrow's Party
Yoo Doo Right, Yoo Doo Slide (Alive, 2005)

Rock Therapy
Johnny Burnett Trio
Rockabilly Boogie (Bear Family, 1994)

My-My Kind Of A Girl
The Ramones
Subterranean Jungle (Rhino, 2002)

Green Onions
Booker T and the MG's
The Very Best of Booker T. & the MG's (Atlantic, 1994)

No comments: